Monday, June 12, 2006


Day 08 - Seperate Paths

Today I will be heading out on the Bruce Trail 3-day hike with the men of my class. We will be moving through maps 6-8 on the reference page I have included the link to. It will be a tough hike but not as difficult as keeping things going back here at the Jungle Camp "community".

Here is another map of the area maybe a little less clear. We will be leaving at 7:30 this morning and coming backk Wednesday night.

Please pray for safety ad endurance of the men on the hike. Knees and backs can have
problems we have heard. I am on both of those hit lists! Anyway, jinni will be updating the blog while I'm away.

Please, pray for her and all those who will be remaining to accomplish much.

Until the last tribe is reached...
2 Corinthians 4-5

No comments: